Adorably Soft Baby Scratch Mittens FREE sewing video tutorial
This wonderful designer has produced a FREE video tutorial and FREE pattern showing you how to make some Soft Baby Scratch Mittens.
You will learn how to make these adorable and extremely soft baby mittens, perfect for cold weather and to prevent accidental scratching from sharp fingernails.
It’s a simple and quick task and this is what you will need:
- Some soft Minky or fleece fabric,
- Flannelette for the lining,
- 5″ of 1/4″ elastic,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- Sewing machine.
Here’s the FREE video tutorial.
And here is the FREE pattern.
OUR VERY BEST PATTERNS
Looking for the best of the best kid’s sewing patterns? This article is one of the TOP 20 Most Visited on the Sew Modern Kids site in the last 12 months. Here is the full list of our Top 20 most popular patterns:
- 20+ Girls Dresses (free)
- Blitzen booties slippers newborn to adult with video
- Reversible baby romper newborn to 6 years
- Toms inspired baby and toddler shoes (free)
- Baby Sleep Sack (free)
- Double-Sided Fabric Headband (free)
- Adorably soft baby scratch mittens (free with video)
- Newborn Baby Gown (free)
- Maggie’s Stay-On Baby Booties (0-24 months)
- DIY Baby Swing (free)
- Girls Dress with Peter Pan Collar (6mths-3yrs) (free)
- Bunny Rabbit and Bear Stuffed Animal Doll
- Lapped front baby hoodie 0-3 months (free)
- Toddler Bucket Hat (free)
- Reversible Zen A-Line Dress – any size (free)
- The Cutest Baby Shoes, Boots, and Slippers (Best 20)
- Sydney pinafore dress 12mths – 4T (free)
- Happy Hobby Horse
- Knit Baby Leggings (free)
- House Dress (free)
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.