Baby Clothes Quilt Quiet Book Free tutorial
With this fabulous free tutorial from the designer Felt With Love Designs, you can make this wonderful Baby Clothes Quilt Quiet Book.
This is one of those great projects where you can upcycle old baby clothes and turn them into a practical and fun Quiet Book.
It’s amazing how some baby clothes always have the most adorable appliques, patterns, and fabrics. So once you have found yourself some of the more adorable, outgrown baby clothes that you have lying around, you can get started.
Making a Quiet Book is actually a fairly easy project. You should not in any way be stressed out to make one of these beauties. We are sure it will make the perfect project for you.
The designer herself actually took inspiration for her Baby Clothes Quilt Quiet Book from the clothes themselves. She says you should look over your old baby clothes and think about how you can use them. She has the following observations:
- Pockets are great for hiding little toys,
- Zippers and buttons make great practice pages,
- Little footie pjs can create some cute little pockets,
- Little embroidered animals or appliques are easy to convert to softies,
- Or you can just cut up the fabrics for applique designs.
Even more free kids sewing patterns here -->If this isn't quite what you are looking for but you really want a free pattern, then do take a scroll through our Free Kids Sewing Patterns Pinterest board. Pin and save all of your favorite sewing patterns to your own boards to make them easy to find later. Don't forget to pin this pattern too.
What you need to make your very own Baby Clothes Quilt Quiet Book:
- A few old baby outfits
- Two rectangles of fleece or quilt batting,
- A few scraps of felt for some accents (optional),
- Poly-Fil stuffing (optional),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to get your hands on this free tutorial you can click on the button below. And here is the link to the designers Quiet Books: The Ultimate Guide.