Maggie’s Stay-On Baby Booties sewing pattern (0-24mths)
February 10, 2023 | Accessories, Babies, Outerwear | No Comments|
All articles may include affiliate links
This designer has designed an awesome boot for a baby that stays on. Your baby won’t be able to just yank them or kick them off easily.
The Maggie’s Stay-On Baby Booties are super cute booties and the pattern comes in sizes from 0 to 24 months, with finished soles ranging from 3.5″ to 6″.
What you will need to make the Maggie’s Stay-On Baby Booties:-
- 1/4 yard of cotton fabric,
- 1/4 yard of fleece,
- Less than 1/2 yard of 1/8″ elastic,
- Leather or non-slip fabric for soles if your baby is walking – or add on these non-slip stickers for shoe soles,
- Four sets of snaps – check out the ad above for KAM snaps, perfect for kids clothing and shoes,
- A snap setter – see advert above,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- Sewing machine.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pattern
OUR VERY BEST PATTERNS
Looking for the best of the best kid’s sewing patterns? This article is one of the TOP 20 Most Visited on the Sew Modern Kids site in the last 12 months. Here is the full list of our Top 20 most popular patterns:
- 20+ Girls Dresses (free)
- Blitzen booties slippers newborn to adult with video
- Reversible baby romper newborn to 6 years
- Toms inspired baby and toddler shoes (free)
- Baby Sleep Sack (free)
- Double-Sided Fabric Headband (free)
- Adorably soft baby scratch mittens (free with video)
- Newborn Baby Gown (free)
- Maggie’s Stay-On Baby Booties (0-24 months)
- DIY Baby Swing (free)
- Girls Dress with Peter Pan Collar (6mths-3yrs) (free)
- Bunny Rabbit and Bear Stuffed Animal Doll
- Lapped front baby hoodie 0-3 months (free)
- Toddler Bucket Hat (free)
- Reversible Zen A-Line Dress – any size (free)
- The Cutest Baby Shoes, Boots, and Slippers (Best 20)
- Sydney pinafore dress 12mths – 4T (free)
- Happy Hobby Horse
- Knit Baby Leggings (free)
- House Dress (free)
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.