Lounge Sweatshirt sewing pattern (0-6T)
We all need a fast, trendy sew that our kid is just going to love! And what better way than the Lounge Sweatshirt!
It’s a sewing pattern that has two sleeve style options and also looks great in a variety of fabrics! You can pair it with slouchy pants like in the pictures and make your kid feel cozy and look trendy at the same time!
You will get:-
- A digital file that includes a full photo tutorial that will show you how to sew this pattern together.
- It also has the actual pattern pieces for cutting out after printing.
- This pattern comes with a layers option so you can select only the size(s) you wish to print!
- It also has a print shop A0 format for those of you that have access to a large scale printer!
- Knit fabric.
- The designer suggests a medium weight jersey knit or stretchy french terry.
- 0.5 yards for sizes 0-3 months and 9-12 months,
- 0.75 yards for 12-18 months and 18-24 months,
- 1 yard for 2-3 years and 4-5 years,
- 1.13 yards for 5-6 years.
For the bands, the designer used Rib-knit fabric. Light to medium weight depending on the main fabric. You will need 0.25 yards for all sizes.
- Sewing machine
- Overlock machine / Serger – If you don’t own one, you can use a small zig-zag stitch in place of the serged seam.
- 0 – 6T.
- Beginner sewer.
Torrence Ledwich rates the pattern 5 out of 5 stars and says:
“Easy to use pattern, love that there are two patterns in one. Super happy with how my first piece turned out! Will be using this pattern again & again.”
We’re absolutely sure that you will also use this pattern over and over again! No need to wait anymore. Get your pattern with a click on the link below and start making and designing your next Lounge Sweatshirt as soon as possible!