Felt Sea Creatures sewing pattern
This is the Felt Sea Creatures pdf sewing pattern from the designer Makerist.
These gorgeous ocean creatures are all stitched entirely by hand and are the perfect sewing patterns for beginners.
You can use these finished Felt Sea Creatures for all kinds of things like as a toy, baby mobile, garland, ornament, cake topper, party favor, etc.
If you like just one or two of these creatures then why not check out the designer’s listings for separate listings of each sea creature.
So how long will it take to sew this creation? As a beginner, the designer says you should allow 1-2 hours, and this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching. However, please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
And what size are these wondeful creatures? As an example the crab measures 5″ wide. If you want to make him bigger or smaller then that isn’ a problem. The designer has enclosed an easy to follow ‘How To’ guide for resizing her pattern at the printing stage.
What’s needed to make these Felt Sea Creatures:
- Felt – the designer recommends a good quality wool mix felt,
- Embroidery floss,
- Embroidery needle and sewing pins,
- Polyfill Stuffing,
- Basic sewing supplies.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (centimeters and inches). All supplies referenced are available in most craft or fabric shops..
This is an original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations.
Once you have purchased this Felt Sea Creatures sewing pattern you will receive the following:
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book Tutorial – includes materials list, step-by-step photos and instructions as well as ideas on how to use your finished creation.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide – all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- ‘How To’ guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version).
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below. This is not a finished toy or a paper pattern.