Winter Bluebell Dress sewing pattern
Here’s the Winter Bluebell Dress pdf sewing pattern from the designer My Childhood Treasures.
The Bluebell dress is a stylish little girl’s dress pattern with a ruffled front and cozy hood.
It’s designed to be made in a stretch fabric and is so comfortable to wear.
It’s perfect to wear with tights or leggings for the fall and winter.
When choosing the correct fabric the designer says it can be made in fleece or interlock fabrics and is easy to make. Don’t worry if you don’t have a serger as she will give you lots of tips for sewing with stretch on a regular machine.
This sewing pattern is multi-sized and comes in EIGHT sizes as follows:-
To fit approximately ages 1 to 8.
You can download the files instantly from the Etsy system and open them in Adobe Reader. Details of the files are as follows:-
- A PDF file with easy-to-follow instructions and color illustrations.
- Full-sized patterns including all pieces.
- Print on your regular home computer on either letter or A4 paper.
- Metric (cm) and imperial (inches) measurements.
- This is a digital pattern and NOT a paper pattern. No physical item is shipped.
- All my patterns can be made with or without a serger and are designed for beginner sewers who do not have much experience.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.