Simple Patch Sleeve Hoodie sewing pattern with video tutorial (Sizes 6mths to 14)
This is the Simple Patch Sleeve Hoodie pdf sewing pattern from the designer Ellie & Mac.
The Simple Patch Hoodie Pattern was designed to create a trendy pullover hoodie with elbow patches, a front pocket, and a cool button and loop closure. The designer describes this pattern as easy to sew and one that will become a closet staple for sure.
The Simple Patch Sleeve Hoodie has the following features:
- Elbow Patches,
- Front Pocket,
- Long sleeve,
- Curved hemline,
- Hood with button and loop closure,
- No trim pattern pages for quick and easy assembly,
- The Layers printing feature is included for this pattern for your convenience.
There’s a YouTube video from the designer showing you how to sew a hoodie for kids. You can watch the 32-minute video by clicking on play below.
This PDF sewing pattern comes in THIRTEEN sizes from 6 months to Big Kid 14 as follows:
- 6-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
This top is designed to be made using four-way, 50% stretch knit fabric.
What’s needed to make a Simple Patch Sleeve Hoodie:
What’s included with the pdf pattern:
- Pattern pieces for all parts,
- Projector File with Layers,
- A0 Print Shop Pattern Pieces Option,
- Fabric Requirements Chart,
- Size Chart,
- Tips and Notes,
- Table of contents,
- Pattern Piece Diagram,
- Printing Instructions,
- Supply List,
- Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo as a visual aid.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.