Baby Shoes Booties sewing pattern (Preemies to 14 months)
Maybe your baby just started walking, or you need a new pair of shoes that will go perfectly with a new outfit? Then you need these Baby Booties pattern! If you make these you will have created the softest and sweetest baby shoes ever!
They wrap around the ankles so they will stay securely on baby’s feet. They also keep their shape very well, which is a great plus and these booties are so easy to make – you can make a pair even if you are a beginner!
- Cotton and ultra-suede fabrics are used for the outside of the sample shoes.
- You can also use ultra suede, denim, chenille, etc.
- Wool felt – used for the lining of the sample shoes (acrylic felt can be used in place of the wool felt).
- Shoes are tied with 3/8” to 5/8” ribbon.
With the pattern, you will get the following:-
- A PDF e-pattern which includes full-size patterns,
- A materials list,
- Instructions that are written in English,
- And step-by-step photographs.
These Baby Shoes Booties can fit many sizes. You can even use them to dress up dolls! They fit babies from preemies to approximately 14 months. You will actually get ten sizes of shoes included in the pattern!
The lengths of the ten finished soles are as follows:-
- and 4.75”.
You will also get some additional instructions for enlarging the patterns should you need even more sizes, and some optional instructions so you can even put a non-skid sole on the shoes for babies that are walking!
If you have a small person in your life, then you will need to take the time and effort to create these small, yet beautiful homemade baby shoes. Not only will it be worth your while to make some, but you will also be able to add a new skill to your portfolio.
You are now just a click away from getting the pattern. If you click on the LINK below you’ll be able to create these pretty petite shoes!
CLICK HERE FOR THE PATTERN