Long Sleeve Romper sewing pattern (Sizes 0mths to 6yrs)
This is a Long Sleeve Romper pdf sewing pattern from the designer Otter Patterns.
This lovely Long Sleeve Romper for babies and toddlers has snap buttons and can be made with a regular or loose fit.
It’s a project that is easy to make and is suitable for beginner sewers.
The designer recommends for the fabrics you use the following:
- Main fabric = light or medium weight knit fabrics like jersey, sweatshirt jersey, french terry, polar fleece.
- Collar, cuffs, hem fabric = rib.
- Interfacing = knit interfacing.
The pattern comes in NINE different sizes from 0 months to 6 years old as follows:
- 0-3 months,
- 3-6 months,
- 6-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
- 2-3 years,
- 3-4 years,
- 4-5 years,
- 5-6 years.
The digital download includes four files as follows:
- Pattern file + manual without seam allowance for home printing (A4 format).
- Pattern file + manual with seam allowance included for home printing (A4 format).
- Pattern file without seam allowance to be printed with a large format printer (A0 format).
- Pattern file with seam allowance included to be printed with a large format printer (A0 format).
This product once purchased includes the following:
- Fabric and fiber recommendations.
- Tools and supplies list.
- Size charts.
- Pattern layout on the fabric scheme.
- Step by step written sewing instructions with illustrations.
- Pattern layout.
Your pdf pattern can be printed at home on an international standard printer paper or in the print shop on a large format paper. The pattern has two seam allowance options: with seam allowance included or without seam allowance. The measurements are in centimeters and in inches.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.