All articles may include affiliate links
Isn’t this a fabulous looking girl’s sweater. The designer Ellie and Mac describes her Going Home Girl’s Sweater Pattern as “a staple for your little one’s wardrobe!!”.
It features short, 3/4 or long sleeve, shirt, tunic or dress length, and neckband or cowl option. That’s a lot of different ways that you can make this sweater.
The Going Home Girl’s Sweater has these great features:-
- Three sleeve options,
- Cowl or neckband option,
- Shirt, tunic or dress length options,
- No trim pattern pages,
- Layers printing feature is included for this pattern for your convenience.
This PDF sewing pattern comes in sizes from 6 months too big girl 14, as follows:-
- 6-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
- and 14.
The Going Home Girl’s Sweater is designed to be made using 4-way stretch fabrics with 50% stretch.
What do you get for your money:-
- Pattern pieces for all parts,
- A0 Print Shop Pattern Pieces Option,
- Fabric Requirements Chart,
- Size Chart,
- Tips and Notes,
- Table of contents,
- Pattern Piece Diagram,
- Printing Instructions,
- Supply List,
- Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
If you would like to add this digital pattern to your collection then you can click on the link below. The designer also makes a women’s version, which is sold separately or as a bundle pack.