The Best Free Baby Bib Pattern in 3 Sizes
Here’s a Baby Bib sewing pattern that is free and was designed in three sizes from newborn to toddler.
The designer describes this project as the best baby bib pattern she has ever designed. So why not grab the free bib pattern, follow the tutorial, and sew a bunch of them? You can make them for your own baby or give them away as a perfect handmade gift.
The awesome and generous designer made this Baby Bib pattern to be both simple and minimalistic. They come in three sizes, from newborns to four years. Because the designer is quite picky about the bibs available out there in the shops, she actually designed these bibs for her own babies. She made them as a great-shaped bib that is perfect for a drooly baby, a messy toddler, or a perfect baby shower gift.
Each of the three Baby Bibs measures as follows (width by length):-
- Newborn (Small, 0-3 months) = 7″ by 9 1/2″ (18 by 24 cm).
- Baby (Medium, 3-12 months) = 8″ by 10 1/2″ (20 by 27 cm).
- Toddler (Large, 1-4 years) = 9 1/2″ by by 12 1/2″ (24 by 32 cm).
The neck opening for each of the Baby Bibs are as follows:-
- Newborn size = 9 1/2″ (24 cm).
- Baby (Medium) = 11″ (28 cm).
- Toddler (Large) = 12″ (31 cm).
What you will need to make a Baby Bib:-
- A fat quarter of quilting fabric,
- A fat eighth of terry cloth: 14″ by 11″ (36 cm by 28 cm) /alternative: sew-in batting, interfacing,
- A set of KAM snaps or metallic snaps or Velcro tape,
- The free template,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Please note that the template is available for free to everyone who subscribes to the designer’s newsletter. You will be given an exclusive password once you’ve confirmed your e-mail. Damjana from AppleGreen Cottage is an awesome designer that we also feature at our sister site Sew Modern Bags. Click on this link to see the fabulous bags that Damjana sells through Sew Modern Bags.
Click here to get the Baby Bib pattern