Suspender Skirt sewing pattern (Size 0mths to 6yrs)
This is the Suspender Skirt pdf sewing pattern from the designer Otter Patterns.
The Easy Baby and Toddler Suspender Skirt is perfect for your little fashionista. When it comes to dressing up your little one, you want to find the perfect balance between comfort and style. This is the perfect solution for parents who want to dress their kids in stylish, yet practical attire.
This suspender skirt is designed to be both comfortable and durable with a tight fit around the waist. The soft fabric is gentle on your baby’s skin and the sturdy construction means that it can withstand all the wear and tear that comes with dressing an active toddler.
The suspender design of the skirt is both practical and fashionable. The suspenders help keep the skirt in place, so your little one can run, jump, and play without worrying about the skirt slipping or bunching up.
Whether you’re looking for something classic, playful, or bold, you’re sure to find the perfect option for your child.
Overall, the Easy Baby and Toddler Suspender Skirt is the perfect solution for parents looking for a stylish, comfortable, and practical piece of clothing for their little one. Whether you’re looking for a fun and playful skirt or a more classic piece, this suspender skirt is sure to become a staple in your child’s wardrobe.
So if you want to dress your little one in the latest fashion trends, while ensuring that they’re comfortable and able to play, look no further than this lovely Suspender Skirt.
This garment pattern is for children from 0 months to 6 years old, and comes in NINE sizes as follows:
- 0-3 months,
- 3-6 months,
- 6-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
- 2-3 years,
- 3-4 years,
- 4-5 years,
- 5-6 years.
The designer recommends the following fabrics – light or medium-weight knitted or woven fabrics made of cotton, cotton blend, linen, viscose, wool. The fabric length needed is less than 65 cm in total. An elastic band is needed for the trims and your machines need: Straight stitch, and optional: serger or zigzag.
- Can be printed at home on an international standard printer paper (A4 and Letter) or in the print shop on a large format paper.
- Has two seam allowance options: with seam allowance included or without seam allowance.
- Has layers and can be used with Adobe Acrobat to print only one size.
- Has measurements in centimeters and in inches.
- Instant file download after payment.
The digital download includes five 5 files as follows:
- Pattern file + manual without seam allowance for home printing (A4 format).
- Pattern file + manual with seam allowance included for home printing (A4 format).
- Pattern file without seam allowance to be printed with large format printer (A0 format).
- Pattern file with seam allowance included to be printed with a large format printer (A0 format).
- Pattern file with seam allowance included to be used with a projector (A0 format).
The product includes the following:
- Fabric and fiber recommendations.
- Tools and supplies list.
- Size charts.
- Pattern layout on the fabric scheme.
- Step-by-step written sewing instructions with illustrations.
- Pattern layout.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.