All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Playgroup Romper pdf sewing pattern from the designer Fresh Stitch Patterns.
Introducing the Playgroup Romper – your little one’s new wardrobe bestie! It’s the Mini-Me version of the designer’s super-popular Playgroup Dress.
And guess what? This pattern is like a treasure trove of choices: you can go for long sleeves, short sleeves, capped sleeves, flutter sleeves, or even rock the sleeveless look.
Want a collar? Sure thing! Not feeling it? No collar it is.
You can pick a plain bodice or one with a pieced design, and decide between narrow or bubble bloomers – the possibilities are endless!
Oh, and here’s the best part: it’s got a snapped crotch for hassle-free diaper changes or potty visits. So, go ahead and get creative with your mini-me’s style!
The Playgroup Romper pdf sewing pattern comes in NINE sizes as follows:-
- 0-3 months,
- 3-6 months,
- 6-9 months,
- 9-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
- 2-3 years.
What’s needed to make a Playgroup Romper:-
- For the fabrics the designer suggests that you use light to medium weight woven cotton such as Quilting cotton, Voile, Lawn, Shirting, Poplin, Broadcloth, and Seersucker,
- Three sets of snaps: Metal size 15 (⅜”/9.5mm) or Plastic size 14, 16 or 20,
- Three buttons or additional three snap sets,
- ¾ yard of ¼”/6.4mm of elastic,
- Lightweight fusible interfacing,
- Coordinating thread,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
When you purchase this pdf sewing pattern it can be printed on home printers (using either 8 1/2″ by 11″ or A4 paper). A “Layers Function” is available allowing you to print the size you require.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Get this great pattern here!