Peter Pan Collar Blouse sewing pattern (0-3mths to 10yrs)
This is the Peter Pan Collar Blouse pdf sewing pattern from the designer Shaka Laka Patterns.
The designer actually calls this blouse her Olivia Blouse and she says it’s so simple and so cute, it’s a must‑have in every girl’s wardrobe.
The designer gives you lots of options which gives you the perfect chance to make Olivia a perfect match for all seasons. She can be made with or without a Peter Pan collar, and you have the choice of three sleeve lengths – short, long, or cropped.
- Optional Peter Pan collar,
- Long, cropped, or short puff sleeves,
- Elastic on the sleeves,
- Back buttons closure,
- Bias facing strip on the neckline.
The designer rates her sewing project as suitable for advanced beginner sewers.
The pattern comes in FIFTEEN sizes as follows:
- 0-3 months,
- 3-6 months,
- 6-9 months,
- 9-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
- 2-3 years,
- 3 years,
- 4 years,
- 5 years,
- 6 years,
- 7 years,
- 8 years,
- 9 years,
- 10 years.
If you don’t need all sizes, you can buy only baby or children sizes separately.
The pdf pattern features are as follows:-
- Designed for woven fabrics,
- Instant download,
- Step-by-step instructions file (English) with more than 50 color photos of the process,
- Full-size pattern sheets: 0-3M to 2-3Y and 3Y to 10Y (easy to assemble),
- Print-at-home pattern – US LETTER or A4,
- Layered PDF – print only the size you need,
- Copy-shop ready files (A0/plotter files/large format),
- Optimized projector files,
- Body size and finished garment measurements chart included,
- Seam allowances included,
- Cutting layouts on 44” and 60” (150 cm and 110 cm) wide,
- Printable PDF file – US LETTER or A4,
- Imperial or metric instructions (inches or centimeters).
The designer would like to point out various photo and sewing credits. To Fey @jadejordon13 / @feymcfadyen and to Karoline @bohnenkraut_makes.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.