Monster Trick-or-Treat Bag FREE sewing pattern
This is the Monster Trick-or-Treat Bag FREE sewing pattern from the designer Crafting Cheerfully.
This cute DIY Monster Trick-or-Treat Bag is the perfect bag for little ones to use while trick-or-treating this Halloween. The designer has wanted to try out using zipper mouths as pockets for a long time so this was the perfect project to give it a go. This Monster Trick-or-Treat Bag is super fun and the zippered mouth is an awesome place for your little one to hide their favorite treats!
This goofy little monster is sure to be a hit with any little one who’s ready for that exciting trick-or treat special night!
What’s needed to make a Monster Trick-or-Treat Bag:
- Black fabric,
- Pocket fabric,
- Fabric for handles,
- Scraps of fabric – purple, orange, and Halloween stripe for the bottom of tote bag,
- Stiff green glitter felt for the horns,
- Felt scraps – white, orange, and black for eyes and teeth,
- One 7″ zipper,
- Wonder-Under Fusible Web,
- Thread – the designer used black, orange, purple, green, and white,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the FREE pattern you can click on the purple button below.
Click here for the FREE pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.