Kids Essential Dolman Dress sewing pattern (with video)
This is the Kids Essential Dolman Dress pdf sewing pattern from the designer Ellie & Mac.
The Essential Dolman Dress is a great addition to any wardrobe! The details like the folded sleeve ends, two bodice styles and different length options make the Essential Dolman Dress PDF Sewing Pattern very fashionable. Wearing this relaxed fitting dress with dolman sleeves will make your little one feel like they are wearing a cool breeze! You will love this dress sewing pattern!
The pattern features:
- Crew neckline.
- One Piece or Two Piece with Casing (Elastic or Drawstring).
- Dolman Sleeves, with on trend Folded Sleeve Ends.
- 2 Skirt Lengths: Knee and Maxi Length.
- Side Seam Pockets.
- Available in 3 size charts: the Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald Size Chart.
- No trim pattern pages for quick and easy assembly.
- Layers printing feature is included for this pattern for your convenience.
This pattern was designed to be made using 50% 4-way stretch knit fabrics. Fabric options may include, but are not limited to: Bamboo Lycra, Cotton Lycra, Jersey knits, and Polyester blends.
The designer has also included a 22-minute video tutorial on her YouTube channel that you can watch below.
This PDF sewing pattern comes in 3 size charts, each with their own files:
- Sapphire Chart: 4S-18S.
- Ruby Size Chart: 12/18 months – big kid 18R.
- Emerald Size Chart: 4E – 18E.
What’s Included when you purchase this pdf pattern:
- Print at Home Pattern pieces for all parts.
- Projector File with Layers.
- Copy Shop A0 File.
- Size Charts.
- Fabric Requirements Chart.
- Tips and Notes.
- Table of contents.
- Pattern Piece Diagram.
- Printing Instructions.
- Supply List.
- Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
These are digital PDF Sewing Patterns. They are NOT paper pattern that you would receive in the mail. You will be able to download this pattern(s) immediately after purchase from your account or from the order email. If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.