Kelsey’s Ruffled Leggings sewing pattern (Newborn to 15/16 kids + doll)
This is the Kelsey’s Ruffled Leggings pdf sewing pattern from the designer Create Kids Couture.
These Ruffled Leggings are adorable. The designer has a fun and simple design that will be a perfect addition to any season and outfit! You can make them with the triple ruffles or without, or choose to use only one or two ruffles instead.
The designer has a lot of top patterns that will go perfectly with these awesome Ruffled Leggings. Or, if you like, you can pair them up with a store bought shirt as well.
Or why not in the cooler months wear them under that summer dress you love for added warmth.
This project is designed to be used only with knit fabrics.
The designer rates her project as suitable for an intermediate sewer.
When you purchase this pdf pattern it will include the following:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to side 16 kids!
- A FREE GIFT with the purchase – a size 18″ doll size pattern,
- A 62-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish,
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” by 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” by 11”) is included,
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! The designer now includes templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, she will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
The designer would like to point out that pdf patterns differ from traditional sewing patterns, and not all PDF designers have the same style. The designer prefers to give measurements for simple rectangles instead of rectangular pattern pieces to save your time, paper, ink, and tape. You will only receive pattern pieces for curved portions of the garment, and you will follow the cutting chart for the remaining pieces. If you would like to see an example of the designer’s style and try it for free, please download her free sample pattern here.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.