Felt Unicorn Pillow sewing pattern
This is the Felt Unicorn Pillow pdf sewing pattern from the designer Makerist.
This pretty pastel unicorn toy or cushion is stitched entirely by hand and is the perfect sewing pattern for beginners and children.
This larger sized unicorn pattern is now available as part of the hugely popular Felt Unicorn Pattern. You will receive both small and large pattern sizes to make at home.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in most craft or fabric shops world over.
The large sized Unicorn measures 13″ by 13″ while the small size measures 5.5″ (12 cms) wide. Do you want this bigger or smaller? No problem, the designer has enclosed an easy to follow ‘How To’ guide for resizing her pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version).
As a beginner sewer, the designer says you should allow 2-3 hours to sew this creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
What’s needed to make a Felt Unicorn Pillow:-
- Felt – the designer recommends a good quality wool mix felt,
- Embroidery floss,
- Embroidery needle and sewing pins,
- Polyfill Stuffing.
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
The pdf pattern includes:
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book – includes materials list, step-by-step photos and instructions as well as ideas on how to use your finished creation.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide – all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- ‘How To’ guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below. This is not a finished toy.