Felt Dolls Playkit sewing pattern
January 25, 2023 | Bags, Toys | No Comments|
All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Felt Dolls Playkit pdf sewing pattern from the designer Rebecca Page.
The designer shows you how to sew a boutique set of felt dolls and adorable matching vintage suitcase.
Features of this excellent pattern:
- Beginner friendly,
- Excellent scrap buster,
- The Vintage Suitcase is fully lined and features bound edges and carry handles,
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice,
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces,
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos,
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern.
- Felt Dolls:
- Eight optional hairstyles,
- Twelve optional RP mini garments,
- Four optional shoe styles.
- Vintage Suitcase:
- Four optional sizes,
- Optional removable insert,
- Optional gathered pocket,
- Optional quilting detail.
When you make one of these Vintage Suitcases it will measure approximately:
- XSmall = 11.5″ wide by 3″ deep and 10.1″ high,
- Small = 14.5″ wide by 4″ deep and 12.5″ high,
- Medium = 17.6″ wide by 5″ deep and 15.1″ high,
- Large = 20.0″ wide by 6″ deep and 17.4″ high.
Suitable for woven fabric only.
You will also need:
- Thread to match,
- Optional embroidery floss,
- Optional glass seed buttons,
- Sew in hook and loop tape/ Velcro,
- Optional fusible webbing,
- Optional elastic,
- Bias binding/ tape.
A serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
If you would like to download the FREE pattern you can click on the purple button below.
Click here for the FREE sewing pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.