Birdie Dress sewing pattern (2T to 12YRS)
Are you a big fan of sewing, and just can’t get enough patterns? You want to have them all, and make them all? Then you are at the right place! With this one Birdie Dress Pattern – you will have it all! This pattern gives you so many options that you can combine, that you’ll end up making a new dress over and over again! Isn’t that the dream? And the best part is – your little princess will look amazing. You can make a different looking dress every time and you will love it probably as much as she will!
You can choose from:-
- a lined,
- or unlined yoke.
Other options include:-
- sleeveless or flutters,
- buttonhole or tie fastening back,
- vintage or knee-length…which are all available when you choose either lined or unlined.
You can give her all the frills or keep it classic A-line. These options are so good, we are sure you’ll end up making them all.
The pattern comes in many sizes, as follows:-
- and 12
What this PDF contains:-
- The 9 pattern sizes above,
- Size chart in imperial or metric,
- Fabric requirements in imperial or metric,
- Notions list,
- Sewing tips,
- Computer drawn patterns–they are already full-sized and will print on your home computer using US Letter sized or A4 paper,
- Tutorial –instructions with pictures detailing each step
- Glossary of terms.
The designer rates her sewing project as suitable for a confident beginner to intermediate.
We are super impressed with this pattern. You can get your pattern now by clicking on the link below, and then it will be time to start making your own Birdie Dress!
CLICK HERE FOR THE PATTERN