Big Bad Wolf Unisex Reversible Vest sewing pattern (Newborn to 10yrs)
This is the Big Bad Wolf Unisex Reversible Vest pdf sewing pattern from the designer Puperita.
As the designer says this sewing project is trendy and cool and is only for very bad boys and bad girls.
The original long shape is stylish, the sewing pattern is very easy and fast to sew, and it can be sewn with any fabric (jersey and/or woven).
There are two easy pockets on the sides, and the vest is fully reversible with snaps, however, it can also be made with buttons.
The pattern comes in FOURTEEN sizes as follows:
- 3 months,
- 6-9 months,
- 12 months,
- 18 months,
- 2 years,
- 3 years,
- 4 years,
- 5 years,
- 6 years,
- 7 years,
- 8 years,
- 9 years,
- 10 years.
The designer recommends that you use any of the following fabrics – Jersey, Interlock, Corduroy, Denim, Velvet, Cotton, Fleece, Minky, Wool, Faux Leather.
The pdf pattern details are as follows:
- Layered pdf pattern,
- Size chart and finished measurements are included,
- Cutting layouts on 44” (110 cm) and 60” (150 cm) fabrics are included,
- Seam allowance is included in the diagrams,
- Step-by-step instructions,
- No serger is required,
- Pdf file is printable with both A4 and US Letter (8.5″ by 11″) size paper, A0 and Projector files are included,
- Measurements are in inches and centimeters,
- English instructions. Diagrams in four languages (English, French, Spanish and Italian),
- Lowest number of pages to adhere. Overview table.
- Full size pattern,
- Pdf numbered pages.
The designer thanks various other designers for the use of their pictures. Thanks to Helena from www.fluffycoo.co.uk, thanks to Kreatita kreatita.blogspot.com,thanks to Amy Reinagel from AnnaHeirloomBoutique, and thanks to Amanda Talbott from thenomadicseamstress.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.