Ahoy Lined Reversible Romper sewing pattern (Newborn to 4yrs)
This is the Ahoy Lined Reversible Romper pdf sewing pattern from the designer Puperita.
The Ahoy Lined Romper is not just fully lined but it’s also reversible that is like getting two outfits for the price of one!
The talented and generous designer will show you an innovative and exclusive technique of lining that you can learn and use on this sewing project and others in the future!
The leg length of these rompers is a full leg length. And there is inseam leg openings with poppers to allow you to change those diapers efficiently and quickly. It also has side openings for the perfect fit.
The designer has also added original and cute patch pockets on the front and on the back. The optional appliqué on the front pocket is cut out from the sweet printed lining.
This pdf pattern comes in EIGHT sizes as follows:
- 3 months,
- 6-9 months,
- 12 months,
- 18 months,
- 2 years,
- 3 years,
- 4 years.
Details of the pdf pattern are as follows:
- Layered pdf pattern,
- Size chart and finished measurements are included,
- Cutting layouts on 44″ (110 cm) and 60″ (150 cm) fabrics are included,
- A seam allowance is included in the diagrams,
- Step-by-step instructions,
- A serger is not required,
- The pdf file is printable with both A4 and US Letter (8.5″ by 11″) size paper, A0 and Projector files are included,
- Measurements are in inches and centimeters,
- The instructions are in English. However, the diagrams are in four languages (English, French, Spanish and Italian),
- Lowest number of pages to adhere. Overview table,
- Full size pattern.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below. However, if you prefer a romper without leg openings and not reversible then click HERE.