All articles may include affiliate links
Here are a FREE tutorial and video for you to sew a Ruffly Rhumba Skirt. A skirt every little girl would love to have.
This skirt gives you a great way of using up some of your fabric stash.
You can watch the video and also click below to download the FREE tutorial.
What you will need to make this Ruffly Rhumba Skirt
- ½ yard of base fabric, about 42-44″across
- ¼ yard each of three cotton fabrics for each of the three ruffles
- Two ¾ yard tulle netting- 4″ in height
- One ⅓ yard of ribbon. Add extra if you want a bow
- ½ yard of 1″wide non-roll elastic
- Matching thread
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine.
Click here for the FREE tutorial
More skirt sewing patterns here -->
Want more ideas for skirt sewing patterns? Check out our Pinterest board below with so, so many more ideas for you. Remember to pin and save your favorites to your own boards for later. Enjoy!