Zipper Hoodie Sweatshirt sewing pattern (Newborn to 5/6T)
This is the Zipper Hoodie Sweatshirt pdf sewing pattern from the designer Elemeno Patterns.
This is a very comfortable and stylish zip-up hoodie, with both long-sleeve and sleeveless options. It’s a very versatile pattern, great for all seasons depending on the fabric you choose.
And if you are a little afraid of sewing a zipper then the designer says you should not be afraid of the zipper. The instructions come with clear photo illustrations and clear instructions to help you with each step.
The designer rates her sewing project as suitable for confident beginner sewers. All of her patterns are designed for beginner sewers who do not have much experience, but this pattern may not be the one to start with if you have never sewn anything before.
What’s needed to make a Zipper Hoodie Sweatshirt:-
- Outer shell fabric – Cotton knit of your choice,
- Lining fabric – Cotton knit, furry fleece, any soft knit fabric,
- Cuffs and waistband: cotton knit or ribbing,
- One zipper – 10″ to 15″ depending on the size,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The pattern comes in ELEVEN sizes as follows:
- 0-3 months,
- 3-6 months,
- 6-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
The pdf pattern includes the following:-
- Full supply list,
- Super easy print-and-cut pattern,
- Super easy step-by-step instructions with clear photo illustrations of how to assemble the pattern, how to cut the pieces, and of course, how to sew it!
- A glossary of terms for beginner sewers,
- Several “tips and rifts” throughout the pattern for extra help with some of the steps and allow you the freedom to make changes if you would like!
- A FREE bandana bib pattern!!
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.