All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Zippee! Bags sewing pattern or video from the designer Annies Craft Store.
These cute bags are quick and easy to make and don’t they look fantastic.
When you have finished making each of the two Zippee! Bags they will measure approximately:
- Green “Hair” Bag = 5″ by 6″, excluding the “hair”.
- Yellow “Hair” Bag = 7″ by 5″, excluding the “hair”.
Video tutorial – in this video, sewing expert Heather Valentine demonstrates how to create the cute Zippy Bags that are perfect for storing small items. You’ll learn how to:
- Make templates for applique pieces.
- Adhere applique pieces to fusible web.
- Blanket stitch around applique pieces to secure them in place.
- Insert a zipper using a zipper foot — Heather makes it easy!
- Use a pinking rotary blade to create funky hair in a snap.
This video is also available on Annie’s Creative Studio.
What’s needed to make Zippee! Bags (one of each style):
- A scrap each of green and yellow felt or felted wool,
- A scrap each of white and black solid,
- A fat quarter black with multicolored dots,
- A fat quarter red tonal,
- Two red zippers at least 9″ long,
- Fusible web with paper release,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pattern