Valerie Girls Dress sewing pattern with Peter Pan collar
Are you looking for a sewing pattern for a dress with a classical style, but which also comes with loads of style options?
Well with this Valerie Girls Dress pattern, you can choose from 3/4 length sleeves, short sleeves, or sleeveless versions for year-round comfort. And it has a Peter Pan collar! Who doesn’t love that?
You also have lots of possibilities to play around with, you can add some cute buttons or even pockets. With so many sleeve options you can make a unique look every season – for years. The dress is knee-length with a gathered skirt and a zipper in the back seam. The neckline and sleeveless armholes are finished with facings.
Detailed instructions with illustrations are included in the pattern.
Sewing experience level:-
- Advanced beginner-intermediate seamstress (Intermediate sewing expertise is suggested for the collar option).
- little girls’ sizes 2-8 years.
- Lightweight woven fabrics,
- Quilters weight cotton.
- Files (1) written instructions & illustrations,
- Files (2) the pattern pieces, can be printed on a home desktop printer using standard 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 paper. These files require black ink only and are designed to use a minimal amount of ink.
- Files (3) a color photo tutorial for a centered zipper installation,
- Files (4) photos of finished Valerie dresses for inspiration, do not need to be printed. You can just view them on your computer.
“Easy to follow and informative. It was completed quickly with no complications. The dress is lovely and my daughter loves it!”
Are you ready to create a lovely dress as well? Now you can start with just a click on the link below to get your pattern, gather your supplies, and start making one Valerie Dress – today!