The Lillie Mae Girls Dress pattern (2-8 years)
Are you a person that loves the traditional style, but enjoys adding some fun details to it? Then you are going to enjoy The Lillie May Dress! You can make a lovely, feminine fabric rosette embellishment for the waistline, or just leave the waist trim plain for a simple, elegant, and easy project. You will also get two different bow options which will add a more tailored look to the dress. For a timeless style and fresh look, The Lillie May features a very fun neckline trim. You can choose to make the dress sleeveless or with short sleeves. The dress is knee-length and has a fully lined bodice with a gathered skirt. On the back seam, there is a zipper for your convenience.
The sewing pattern includes five sizes for girls ages 2 to 8. The designer, The Freckled Pear, mentions a sewing experience level of an advanced beginner to an intermediate seamstress.
With the pattern, you will also get:-
- A photo tutorial with 30 photos and instructions to guide you through,
- An additional 18 photographs showing all the steps for a centered zipper installation,
- The tutorial is included,
- You can print up the first file which includes the pattern, text instructions, and diagrams- the other file are photos of the process for you to view, on your computer,
- Pattern templates are provided for all pieces except the skirt front and back for which a cutting measurement chart is provided,
- Included seam allowance and hem allowance where applicable,
- Detailed instructions & pattern pieces for making the rosette & bow embellishments are included,
- Some tips and a shaping guide to assist in making the yoke neckline,