Snuggle Bug Romper sewing pattern (Preemie to 24mths)
This is the Snuggle Bug Romper pdf sewing pattern from the designer peek-a-boo Pattern Shop.
The Snuggle Bug Romper Pattern is the perfect outfit to keep your little ones comfy! Wear it as an outfit or pajamas. The envelope back closure makes dressing and diaper changes a breeze!
The Snuggle Bug Romper includes the following options:
- Back: Solid* or Envelope Closure.
- Front: Solid or Placket.
- Sleeves: Tank, Short Sleeves or Long Sleeves (standard or convertible cuffs).
- Optional Flutters.
- Shorts or Pants (standard or convertible cuffs).
*Note: If you would like to use the solid back, you must include the front placket.
As far as the fabrics are concerned the designer recommends the following:
- Main fabric – Knits with at least 40% stretch (4-way stretch recommended, but not essential).
- Cuff neckband fabrics – Knits with at least 50% stretch and good recovery (4-way stretch required for the convertible cuffs).
The pattern comes in EIGHT sizes as follows:
- Preemie ,
- Newborn ,
- 3 months,
- 6 months,
- 9 months,
- 12 months,
- 18 months,
- 24 months.
The pattern comes with a full tutorial and color photos in an easy-to-print PDF. Pattern pieces are computer-generated and color-coded for easy cutting. Pattern includes layers so you can just print off the size you need, an A0 format for printing at a copy shop, and a projector format.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.