All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Raglan Unisex Sweatshirt T-Shirt pdf sewing pattern (0-10 years) from the designer Puperita. The designer actually calls this project her SWANK T-shirt.
This unisex T-Shirt can be made with mock turtleneck or regular crew neck. The designer describes her SWANK T-Shirt as smart, natty and super fast. The raglan sleeves can be be made short or long.
The Raglan Unisex Sweatshirt T-Shirt pattern comes in FOURTEEN sizes as follows:
- 6-9 months,
- 12 months,
- 18 months,
- 2 years,
- 3 years,
- 4 years,
- 5 years,
- 6 years,
- 7 years,
- 8 years,
- 9 years,
- 10 years.
What’s included when you purchase this pdf pattern?
- A layered pdf pdf pattern,
- A size chart and finished measurements,
- Cutting layouts on 60” (150 cm) fabrics,
- A seam allowance is included in the diagrams,
- Step-by-step instructions,
- No serger is required,
- The pdf file is printable with both A4 and US LETTER (8.5″ by 11″) size paper, A0 and Projector files,
- Measurements are in inches and centimeters,
- English instructions. Diagrams in four languages (English, French, Spanish and Italian),
- Lowest number of pages to adhere. An overview table,
- Full size pattern,
- Pdf numbered pages.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern for the SWANK T-shirt you can click on the blue button below.
Click here to get the pattern
The designer says the SWANK T-shirt matches the SWANK Shorts/Pants that you can buy HERE. Or why not buy the SWANK T-shirt with the SWANK Shorts/Pants as a bundle that you can buy HERE.