Patchwork Cat sewing pattern
This is the Patchwork Cat pdf sewing pattern which is a softie cat toy.
Choose your own fabrics and make your own unique ‘Scrappy Paws’ with this instantly downloadable, easy-to-follow PDF sewing pattern.
With her sweet expression and colorful patchwork paws and body, she is sure to be a hit with all members of your family.
When you have finished making your own Patchwork Cat it will measure approximately 11½” (29 cm), which will be its sitting height.
The designer of this pattern is Angel Lea Designs and for you to be able to complete this project they recommend that you are an intermediate sewer.
The designer recommends that you use cotton, designer/quilters cottons, fleece.
To be able to make one of these awesome Patchwork Cats you will need the following items:-
- half a yard (50 cm) of grey fabric for the body,
- One fat eighth of floral print fabric for the tummy, ears, and paws,
- A scrap of black felt for the eyes and nose,
- Black embroidery thread,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The pdf pattern includes:-
- Full-sized computerized pattern pieces are printable on both A4 and US letter size paper.
- A detailed step-by-step tutorial with color photographs. The pdf file consists of seventeen pages (including pattern sheets) and is about 2MB in size.
- List of materials required.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below. If you would like a paper copy of this excellent pattern then click HERE.