All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Pandalove Hoodie sewing pattern. This Hoodie / Cardigan is very easy, fast to sew, and looks great! Plus there is a NEW version with an added front opening.
It’s been designed by Puperita for babies, toddlers and kids, girls and boys, with pattern sizes from newborn up to 6 years.
The original hood is made of a single piece and looks really cute. There are optional pom poms on the top of the hoodie to finish the Pandalove look.
When you make the Pandalove Hoodie you have various options giving you four looks. You can make it with long or short sleeves and with/without a front opening.
The Pandalove Hoodie sewing pattern comes in TEN sizes as follows:-
- Newborn-birth, 22” (56cm) height,
- 3 months, 25” (64cm) height,
- 6-9 months, 28” (72cm) height,
- 12 months, 32” (80cm) height,
- 18 months, 34” (86cm) height,
- 2 years, 36″ (92cm) height,
- 3 years, 38 1/2” (98cm) height,
- 4 years, 41” (104cm) height,
- 5 years, 43 1/4” (110cm) height,
- 6 years, 45 3/4” (116cm) height.
The Pandalove Hoodie sewing pattern is a layered pdf pattern that includes step-by-step-instructions in English.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pattern