Larkspur Dress sewing pattern (Sizes 6-16)
This is the Larkspur Dress pdf sewing pattern from the designer Hey June Handmade.
A simple and stylish shift dress for juniors in sizes 6–16, the Larkspur Dress comes with tons of options to customize: in-seam pockets, a peter pan collar, notched neckline, scoop neckline, sleeveless, cap sleeves, elbow length sleeves, or elbow length sleeves with notches.
The Larkspur is perfect for holidays – make it with a lace overlay for a summer wedding or a trendy plaid flannel for the holidays. Or keep it simple with a light denim chambray or printed lawn. Tweens and teens will love the simple but fashion-forward style!
The pdf file includes the following:
- A .pdf pattern in sizes 6–16,
- Instructions for printing only the size you need (in the print at home file only),
- Diagrams for taping the pattern together,
- Digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step,
- A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide paper or one sheet of A0 sized paper.
This download includes the original pattern with A0 and copy shop sizes included, and has been updated to also include a separate copy of the A0 and copy shop sizes for easy online printing. A0 is a standard paper size and must be printed as such. The copy shop files are 36″ wide by the length of the pattern and can be printed on wide format printers with continuous rolls of paper.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.