All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Kids Boxer and Briefs pdf sewing pattern from the designer Ellie & Mac.
The Kid’s Boxer and Briefs Pattern is the perfect pattern to use up fabric scraps to make comfortable undergarments! You are going to love this pattern!
- Briefs with elastic or binding,
- 3D Fly or Flat Front Option,
- Waistband or Exposed Elastic,
- No trim pattern pages for quick and easy assembly,
- Layers printing feature is included for this pattern for your convenience.
The designer has made a 23-minute YouTube video tutorial showing everyone how to make her Kids Boxer and Briefs. You can watch the video below by clicking on the play button.
The pattern comes in FOURTEEN sizes from 12/18 months to big kid 18, as follows:
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
- 4 years,
- 5 years,
- 6 years,
- 7 years,
- 8 years,
- 10 years,
- 12 years,
- 14 years,
- 16 years,
- 18 years.
This set is designed to be made using four-way, 50% stretch knit fabrics. It is perfect for using up fabric scraps!
What’s included with the pdf pattern:-
- Pattern pieces for all parts,
- Projector File with Layers,
- A0 Print Shop Pattern Pieces Option,
- English and French Instructions,
- Fabric Requirements Chart,
- Size Chart,
- Tips and Notes,
- Table of contents,
- Pattern Piece Diagram,
- Printing Instructions,
- Supply List,
- Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pattern