All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Jersey Baby Romper pdf sewing pattern from the designer Puperita.
This is a project for babies and children wearing diapers (disposable or cloth) from preemie up to four years old and is perfect when using knit fabrics.
They are tank style, sleeveless, have a crotch opening, and are very practical for every season.
This short romper is lightweight and adorable.
The designer has simplified her technique of construction leading to a very fast sewing project.
This Jersey Baby Romper comes in NINE sizes from Preemie to 4 years as follows:
- Preemie, 17” (43.2 cm) height,
- Newborn-birth, 22” (56 cm) height,
- 3 months, 25” (64 cm) height,
- 6-9 months, 28” (72 cm) height,
- 12 months, 32” (80 cm) height,
- 18 months, 34” (86 cm) height,
- 2 years, 36″ (92 cm) height,
- 3 years, 38 1/2” (98 cm) height,
- 4 years, 41” (104 cm) height.
When you purchase this pattern it includes:
- A layered pdf pattern,
- Size chart and finished measurements,
- Cutting layouts on 60” (150 cm) fabrics,
- A seam allowance is included in the diagrams,
- Step-by-step instructions,
- No serger is required,
- The pdf file is printable with both A4 and US Letter (8.5 by 11 inches) size paper, A0 and Projector files are included,
- Measurements are in inches and centimeters,
- The instructions are in English. The diagrams are in four languages (English, French, Spanish, and Italian),
- The designer has chosen the lowest number of pages to adhere. Overview table,
- Full-size pattern,
- Pdf numbered pages.
If you would like to download the Jersey Baby Romper pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below. The Short Romper matches the Long Romper which if you prefer you can view HERE.
Click here to get the pattern