Hood Zip Coverall sewing pattern (preemie to 5/6T)
Are you looking for the perfect coverall for your newborn or toddler?
Well here is a new go-to pattern that you just won’t be able to get enough of! It’s perfect to keep your baby warm and cozy when the weather is cold, and let’s face it – it looks absolutely adorable! No one can keep their arms and kisses away from this cutie! It allows you easy access to change the diapers, and that’s a feature we all cherish for our littlest ones.
It has a stylish hood which is very comfortable and very handy for when the air gets a bit chilly.
- Preemie to 6T.
- Knit fabric – a medium weight french terry knit.
Amount of the fabric needed:-
- 0.5 yards for sizes Preemie and NB,
- 0.75 yard for sizes 0-3M to 9-12M,
- 1 yard for sizes 12-18M and 18-24M,
- 1.25 yards sizes 2-3T and 3-4T,
- 1.5 yards sizes 4-5T and 5-6T.
Knit fabric for cuffs and hood lining:-
- A rib-knit or another medium-weight stretchy fabric will work.
Amount needed for the cuffs and hood lining:-
- 0.5 yards for all sizes
- 1 zipper (Range is from 13″ for PM to 34″ for 5-6T)
- Sewing machine
- Overlock machine / Serger (If you don’t own one, you can use a small zig-zag stitch in place of the serged seam)
All instructions are in the file for printing and assembly.
“Excellent pattern! Worked perfectly the first time! Instructions are clear, sizing is great. I used a thick sweat for the body and the zip plackets – next time I’d use a thinner fabric for the zip plackets because it got a bit bulky. It didn’t affect the fit though. Can’t wait to make more!”
We’re sure that you can’t wait as well to get your hands on this cute Hood Zip coverall? Well, you don’t need to! just click on the link below to get your pattern and start making your own!