HEARTS Hooded Reversible Jacket sewing pattern (0-10yrs)
This is the HEARTS Hooded Reversible Jacket pdf sewing pattern from the designer Puperita.
The designer describes her HEARTS Jacket as a reversible jacket full of easy and unique details with a hugging effect. It can be sewn with Woven and/or Jersey fabrics and if it’s cold outside, there is enough space for your scarf.
Puperita says it’s the easiest jacket or coat sewing pattern that you can find. The hood is not too round, neither too pointed and it has a cuff that continues on the front openings. And optionally the hood can be made without a foldable edge.
Other features are the bottom edge of the front openings is rounded, while there also optional in-seam pockets. The HEARTS Hooded Reversible Jacket has lots of color with the big turned out sleeve cuffs, and there are just two buttons or three/four snaps!
The designer suggests for the fabrics you should use light fleece, corduroy, cotton, cotton blends, linen, lightweight denim, wool, wool blends, velvet and minky, Pul for the outer fabric. And for the lining hse recommends jersey, cotton, cotton blends, flannel, velvet and minky.
The pdf pattern comes in FOURTEEN sizes as follows:-
- 3 months,
- 6-9 months,
- 12 months,
- 18 months,
- 2 years,
- 3 years,
- 4 years,
- 5 years,
- 6 years,
- 7 years,
- 8 years,
- 9 years,
- 10 years.
Details of the pdf pattern are as follows:-
- Layered Pdf pattern,
- Size chart and finished measurements are included,
- Cutting l on 44″ (110 cm) and 60″ (150 cm) fabrics are included,
- Seam allowance is included in the diagrams,
- Step-by-step instructions,
- No serger is required,
- The pdf file is printable with both A4 and US LETTER (8.5″ by 11″) size paper, A0 and Projector files are included,
- Measurements are in inches and centimeters,
- English instructions. Diagrams in four languages (English, French, Spanish and Italian),
- Lowest number of pages to adhere. Overview table,
- Full size pattern,
- Pdf numbered pages.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.