Fairy sewing pattern
November 3, 2021 | Toys | No Comments|
All articles may include affiliate links
Here’s a really fun and popular sewing pattern for a tiny fairy toy.
These tiny fairies are 6.5” tall and are relatively quick and easy to make because of their size and the simple sewing pattern.
The designer, 1 x 2 Studio, says they’re great as Christmas tree ornaments and perfect for dollhouses!
They are also the perfect size for a doll a child can carry around and take with them everywhere. You’ll easily get carried away with creating more and more different fairies! Make them as simple or as complex as you’d like.
This listing includes PDF files for:-
- Patterns for fairies (along with 3 face temples) and their wings.
- Detailed instructions with lots of photos on how to make the fairies.
- Detailed instructions with lots of photos on how to make the wings ( 2 butterfly wings, moth wings, angel wings, and fairy wings).
- Detailed instructions with lots of photos on how to make the hairstyles seen in photos: hair bun (3 ways of making it), loose long hair (2 ways of making it), embroidered hairstyle.
- Detailed instructions with lots of photos on how to make a simple dress (2 ways of making it), and 2 crowns.
- BONUS BAT WINGS! Patterns and instructions.
The instructions are written in English with metrics in inches and centimeters. If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.