All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Dress Up Skirt sewing pattern which looks super cute. The Dress Up Skirt includes three skirt styles and optional built-in minis. Variations included are as follows:-
- Dragon tail skirt or skorts.
- Mermaid tail skirt or skorts.
- Regular skirt or skorts.
- Full circle-based skirt for maximum twirl.
- Comfortable spandex waistband.
The pattern comes in thirteen sizes from 2 to 14.
The designer, BOO! Designs says that this lovely project is suitable for an adventurous beginner sewer. Someone who has nailed a few easy projects and is ready for something a little more challenging.
For suitable fabrics, the designer recommends that you use Polyester/Spandex, Nylon/Spandex, Cotton/Lycra with 65-100% stretch factor.
The Dress Up Skirt pdf sewing pattern comes in THIRTEEN sizes from 2 to 14 as follows:
This downloadable PDF tutorial style pattern comes with extremely user-friendly step-by-step instructions and lots of photos to help you through the process. There are:-
- A4/Letter size tiled pattern pieces (for at-home printing) with layers option.
- A0 size large format pattern pieces for print shop printing. Update A0 file to be projector ready (layered sizing & calibration layers).
The tutorial can be viewed online or printed on your printer.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pattern
More skirt sewing patterns here -->
Want more ideas for skirt sewing patterns? Check out our Pinterest board below with so, so many more ideas for you. Remember to pin and save your favorites to your own boards for later. Enjoy!