Darling Doll sewing pattern
This is the Darling Doll pdf sewing pattern from the designer Quiet Darling Dolls.
Now’s your chance to make your own sweet doll friend with this pdf pattern and tutorial. The easy to follow illustrated steps guide you through the process of creating the doll and her clothes.
The doll is dressed in a warm winter coat and romper outfit, which are included in the pattern also. There is even an option for a hooded or collared coat, so you can customize. Learn to create your own adorable and huggable friend.
This sewing project is perfect for intermediate sewers. Previous sewing experience is strongly suggested. Ideally, you would need a sewing machine and some basic hand sewing notions.
When you have finished making your own Darling Doll it will measure approximately 14″ tall.
- Step-by-step well detailed written instructions with illustrations to make it very clear.
- Ready to print out and cut pattern pieces (no scaling or taping required).
- Face template to trace.
- Full materials list and handy notes and tips.
- Designed to print on US letter size.
- All measurements are in inches (imperial system).
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.