Crayon Drawstring Bag FREE sewing pattern
This is the Crayon Drawstring Bag FREE sewing pattern from the designer Carla at Creatin’ in the Sticks and shared through the therm.o.web website.
The Crayon Drawstring Bag is the perfect size for a couple of coloring books and lots of crayons as well.
If you use HeatnBond interfacing then you’ll be able to keep the bag in shape. And you can add HeatnBond Liquid Vinyl to the lining to prevent stains and make cleaning an easy job.
When you have finished making your very own Crayon Drawstring Bag it will measure approximately 9″ by 14″.
What’s needed to make a Crayon Drawstring Bag:-
- Fabric – Green print, Pink print, Teal print, Green solid, Pink solid, Teal solid, White, and Purple print,
- HeatnBond EZ Print Lite iron-on adhesive,
- HeatnBond Medium Weight Non-Woven Fusible Interfacing,
- Pressing Paper for Fabric and Crafts ,
- HeatnBond Liquid Vinyl Gel Coating,
- Aurifil thread,
- Two pieces of narrow cording or ribbon for the drawstring,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the FREE pattern you can click on the purple button below.
Click here for the FREE pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.