Coverall Zipper Pajamas sewing pattern (Preemie to 2/3T)
This is the Coverall Zipper Pajamas pdf sewing pattern from the designer Elemeno Patterns.
With this fabulous pattern and tutorial you’ll be able to make these adorable Coverall Zipper Pajamas. As the name suggests you’ll make them with a front zipper for easy and fast changing. They’re a great style of pajamas that make dressing baby an easier experience.
The designer rates this sewing project as suitable for confident beginner sewers. In fact all her patterns are designed for beginner sewers who do not have much experience. However, she says this pattern may not be the one to start with if you have never sewn anything before.
The pattern cmes in ELEVEN sizes as follows:
- 0-3 months,
- 3-6 months,
- 6-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
What’s needed to make Coverall Zipper Pajamas:-
- Cotton knit fabric of your choice,
- A zipper,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The downloaded pdf file includes the following:-
- Full supply list,
- Super easy print-and-cut pattern,
- A0 projector file,
- Super easy step-by-step instructions with clear photo illustrations of how to assemble the pattern, how to cut the pieces, and of course, how to sew it,
- A glossary of terms for beginner sewers,
- Several “tips and rifts” throughout the pattern for extra help with some of the steps and allow you the freedom to make changes if you would like,
- A free bandana bib pattern.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.