Color-Block Tie Top sewing pattern (Sizes 6-12mths to 14)
This is the Color-Block Tie Top pdf sewing pattern from the designer Ellie & Mac.
The Color-block Tie Top Sewing Pattern will have your little one raking in compliments everywhere! It features a trendy triple color-blocked design with an optional tie-front hemline that is easier than it looks! Includes short hemmed, short with a band, 3/4 cuffed or hemmed, long sleeve with cuff or hem options, and tie or regular hemline. You will be making them for all seasons!
- Tie or regular hemline option.
- Short, 3/4, or long sleeve options with or without cuffs,
- Triple color-block design.
- Great for using scraps.
- No trim pattern pages for quick assembly.
The designer has produced a 23-minute YouTube video tutorial showing you how to make this awesome Color-Block Tie Top that you can watch below.
This PDF sewing pattern comes in THIRTEEN sizes from 6 months to big kid 14 as follows:
- 6-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
- 4 years,
- 5 years,
- 6 years,
- 7 years,
- 8 years,
- 10 years,
- 12 years,
- 14 years.
This top is designed to be made using 4-way stretch fabrics with 50% stretch.
What’s included with pdf:
- Pattern pieces for all parts,
- Projector File with Layers,
- A0 Print Shop Pattern Pieces Option,
- Fabric Requirements Chart,
- Size Chart,
- Tips and Notes,
- Table of contents,
- Pattern Piece Diagram,
- Printing Instructions,
- Supply List,
- Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.