Boho Romper sewing pattern (Preemie to 5/6yrs)
May 26, 2022 | All patterns for boys, All patterns for Girls, Babies, Romper sewing patterns | No Comments|
All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Boho Romper pdf sewing pattern from the designer Elemeno Patterns.
This adorable romper is complete with inseam pockets! Like all of the designer’s patterns, it’s a quick sew, very comfy for baby, but at the same time super stylish.
This project is perfect for a beginner sewer. It’s designed for beginner sewers who do not have much sewing experience.
The pattern comes in ELEVEN sizes from premie to 5-6 years as follows:
- 0-3 months,
- 3-6 months,
- 6-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
- 2-3 years,
- 3-4 years,
- 4-5 years,
- 5-6 years.
What’s needed to make a Boho Romper:
- Woven or knit fabric of your choice,
- 1/4 inch width elastic,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The downloaded PDF file includes:
- Super easy step-by-step instructions with clear photo illustrations of how to assemble the pattern, how to cut the pieces, and of course, how to sew it!
- Full supply list,
- Super easy print-and-cut pattern,
- Several “tips and rifts” throughout the pattern allow you the freedom to make changes if you would like!
- A0 projector file,
- A glossary of terms for beginner sewers,
- A FREE bandana bib pattern!!
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.