All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Anne-Marie Bubble Romper pdf sewing pattern from the designer Linen Grey Patterns.
This sweet bubble romper has some excellent features as follows:
- A curved front,
- A gathered bubble bloomer bottom,
- Two ruffle options (sleeve ruffles or leg ruffles),
- and a snap placket crotch for easy diaper changes.
The Anne-Marie Bubble Romper is slightly loose-fitting for comfort and movability.
The pattern comes in plenty of sizes from 0-3 months to 5T.
The designer rates her project as easy to make and therefore suitable for a beginner sewist.
For her Anne-Marie Bubble Romper sewing pattern, the designer recommends that you use the following fabrics – medium or lightweight woven fabric ie, linen, cotton, chambray, corduroy, etc.
When you purchase this pdf pattern it includes the following:
- Instructions include many photos for easy-to-understand assembly,
- Two ruffle options,
- Crotch snap placket for easy diaper changes,
- Sizes 0-3 months to 5T,
- Now with layered letter, A0, and projector files. You can print only the sizes you need!
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Get this great pattern here!