Amelia girls wrap front maxi dress pattern
The Amelia is the perfect dress for any young girl. It’s a versatile pattern, sews up a very comfortable dress, either as a knee-length dress, a full-length maxi dress or can also be shortened as a top. Large range of sizes from 12 months to 12 years means you can get years of use and a whole wardrobe of options from this one pattern.
Why not get yourself this pattern and sew this amazing dress for your daughter, granddaughter, niece or friend of the family. It truly is a beautiful dress.
The Amelia has the following features:
- The wrap front bodice gives a feminine detail
- The empire waist is flattering, even with little round tummies, and always comfortable
- The gathered band gives a nice detail not often found in dresses like this
- The knit bodice can be paired with a knit or woven skirt
- Since the pattern comes in a sleeveless, short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, and long sleeve, your child is ready for any season
- On top of the multiple sleeve lengths, the pattern includes options for a top length, knee length dress, and a maxi.
The Amelia can easily be sewn by a confident beginner and Amelia comes in lots of sizes from 12 Months to Girls 12 years.
WHERE TO BUY THE SOFTEST KNIT FABRICS
Here are some ideas for suppliers for the softest stretch fabrics, ideal for this project.
Spoonflower on Etsy – all of their fabric designs can be printed on any type of fabric. Try the organic cotton knit, the cotton jersey or the modern jersey for this pattern.
Art Gallery fabrics jersey knits– a beautiful range of jersey knit fabrics for clothing for babies, children and adults
Cali Quilt Co on Etsy– lovely range of knit fabrics from Riley Blake, Dear Stella, Stof Fabrics, Art Gallery, Birch Organics and more
Stylish Fabrics on Etsy – huge choice with more than 2,000 knits. Good choice of solid colors and different types of knit fabrics
Koshtex fabrics – for bamboo, modal and rayon knits
Jelly Fabrics (UK Based) on Etsy – lovely range of organic knit fabrics and rib knits