Adaline dress and top pattern (6m-12yrs)
This is the Adaline Dress & Tunic sewing pattern and you can see from the young models, in the three photographs that we have used, that this is a super pretty dress.
The design is very simple, yet very captivating. You can mix the fabrics and create color blocking, which gives just enough interest, while still making the project a quick sew.
The designer has chosen to add ruffles to the sleeves which gives the Adaline Dress & Tunic a real girly feel, without overwhelming the look by having too many ruffles. In order that there is no irritation of sensitive skin, the designer has made sure that there no exposed seams by fully lining the fitted bodice. And as this very thoughtful designer says, by fully lining the bodice, it also makes this dress as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside.
By adding a generous 1.5” (3.8cm) hem the designer has made sure that this skirt lays nicely. The ample hem also gives the skirt a little bit of excess fabric that can be let out if your child has an unexpected growth spurt.
It always nice when a designer adds some options to their patterns because it means you can sew up a number of alternatives looks from the single pattern. With this sewing pattern, you can make a dress or a tunic version, and also you can vary the length of the sleeves, as there is both a short and long sleeve version. That makes this Adaline dress and top perfect for all seasons.
This sewing pattern has been made in lots of sizes from 6-months all the way up to a girl who is 12-years-old and is ideal for a confident beginner sewer.
- Woven fabric,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
With this Adaline sewing pattern, you will get a pdf sewing pattern that features:
- A layered pdf, you can print just the sizes you need,
- Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions using proper sewing techniques,
- A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing,
- A finished measurement chart so you can customize the fit,
- Blending diagrams that show you how to get the perfect custom fit for your child,
- A cutting chart for those that don’t want to print squares, AND pattern pieces for rectangles for those that don’t have a rotary cutter, so you get the best of both worlds,
- Tester photos of the finished garment so you can get a little inspiration,
- Consistent sizing throughout this pattern so you will get a reliable fit every time,
- Amazing customer service by the designer.
So are you now ready to make your little princess this perfect dress that we are sure she will love wearing? Or maybe you are looking to create the perfect present for a friend or your niece? If so you are in the right place!
This Adaline Dress is perfect for all occasions and even special occasions. Click on the link below to get the pattern and grab your sewing kit, it’s time to make some magic!
CLICK HERE FOR THE PATTERN