Waistcoat Vest sewing pattern (2-10 years) for boys and girls
Your little boy or girl will look smart in this fully lined vest with faux pockets. It’s also a great fit as it has been designed to be loose enough to wear over a shirt.
This sewing pattern is multi-sized and comes in children’s sizes 2 to 10.
This vest sewing pattern is fully lined with optional stylish faux pockets. You will get professional results with the designers illustrated and step by step instructions. It’s great for both boys and girls.
The designer recommends you use light to medium weight woven fabric including quilting fabric, denim, corduroy and linen.
This pattern is designed for beginner sewers who do not have much experience, so if that is you, then this pattern will be perfect.
Pick some pretty feature buttons to give the vest a fun look, or create your own matching covered fabric buttons with this kit. Or if you want you can use Kam snaps.
Digital sewing pattern information:-
- Download files instantly from the Etsy system and open in Adobe Reader,
- PDF file with easy to follow instructions and color illustrations,
- Full-sized patterns including all pieces,
- Print on your regular home computer on either letter or A4 paper,
- Metric (cm) and imperial (inches) measurements,
- This is a digital pattern and NOT a paper pattern. No physical item is shipped,
- Can be made with or without a serger.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the button below.