Summer Playsuit sewing pattern (Newborn to 5/6yrs)
This is a Summer Playsuit pdf sewing pattern from the designer Elemeno Patterns.
This adorable romper project for babies and toddlers is made with a snap crotch.
The great-looking bow tie is an optional detail but we think it helps to make this romper stand out from the others so we’d recommend you make your Summer Playsuit with the bow tie. However, for an even simpler make, you can leave it out or replace it with ribbon instead.
Just like all of this designer’s patterns, this project is a quick sew and is aimed at beginner sewers, who do not have much sewing experience.
This super cute Summer Playsuit is very comfy for your little one. It’s absolutely perfect for summertime!
This pattern comes in ELEVEN sizes from newborn to 5-6 years, as follows:
- 0-3 months,
- 3-6 months,
- 6-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
- 2-3 years,
- 3-4 years,
- 4-5 years,
- 5-6 years.
What’s needed to make a Summer Playsuit:-
- Woven or knit fabric of your choice, using a 45″ or 60″ bolt,
- 25-40″ (depending on size) of 3/8″ width elastic,
- Three snaps – size 16 or 20,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The downloaded PDF file includes:
- Full supply list,
- Super easy print-and-cut pattern,
- A0 projector file,
- Super easy step-by-step instructions with clear photo illustrations of how to assemble the pattern, how to cut the pieces, and of course, how to sew it!
- A glossary of terms for beginner sewers,
- Several “tips and rifts” throughout the pattern allow you the freedom to make changes if you would like!
- A FREE bandana bib pattern!!
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.