Rag Doll FREE sewing pattern and tutorial
This is a Rag Doll FREE sewing pattern and tutorial from the designer More Like Home.
This is most definitely a project for the girls. With this FREE sewing tutorial, you can make these cute and cuddly rag dolls!
The designer made them the perfect size for your little ones. They can hold them with their little hands and they are great to snuggle with.
You’ll be able to make one of these in a pretty fast time so as the designer says you’ll even have time to make a couple of extra dresses for even more fun!
What’s needed to make a Rag Doll:
- 1/2 yard of cotton fabric for the body,
- 1/4 yard of cotton fabric for the dress (or a few scrap pieces of fabric, it doesn’t take much),
- One sheet of flannel for the hair,
- A 2″ piece of sew-on velcro,
- Stuffing (the designer used polyfil),
- Embroidery thread for the face (the designer used blue for the eyes and pink for the mouth),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the FREE pattern you can click on the purple button below.
Click here for the FREE pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.