All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Piggy Bank FREE sewing pattern from the designer Nosey Nest.
She’s made this fabric Piggy Bank to hold a credit card and some money.
The pattern allows you to enlarge the Piggy Bank to any size you want.
What’s needed to make a Piggy bank:
- Fabric (print for lining, plain for exterior. Of course, you could do all solid or all print, or a variety).
- One button.
- Little black beads for the eyes.
- Embroidery floss to make a little loop to hook around the button.
- Some stuffing for the snout (optional).
The designer’s tutorials all include the following:
- Easy-to-follow instructions in English,
- Color photographs illustrating each step,
- Full-size pattern pieces.
If you would like to download the FREE pattern you can click on the purple button below.
Click here for the FREE pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.